Provide your customers with a branded, universal tap and pay device that outperforms cards
The OV Valet is a powerful Bluetooth® iOT payment device that is available for branding.
You can be top of mind every time your customer pays in person, and it’s designed to provide safe and easy contactless payments at 94% of point of sale systems, including shops and restaurants that still use magstripe readers. It is paired to their phone and OV Card via the OV Loop App, which enables them to control and monitor payments. It also acts as a tracker device. It makes a great premium gift, incentive, or paid product for enhanced commerce experiences.
OV Valet™ – Easy, safe & secure Bluetooth® super card & tracker with universal contactless acceptance at 94% of places
The brandable Valet is 100% tokenized, more secure than swiping, and can be used as a tracker to find your wallet, keys, or phone, and costs less to issue than metal cards that would have to be reissued and specially-destroyed when skimmed or expires. OV Valet is accepted virtually everywhere(1) (even on old magstripe point of sale terminals).
Customers can store and use many cards within one device, while keeping your brand at the forefront. And within the wallet, consumers can use your card to pay easier and faster for remote bill payment and collections, and contact customer service with ease from virtually any channel.
Some key differentiators include:
- Be top-of-mind every time your customer uses their OV Valet by branding the device for your company or campaign.
- Users will benefit from tap and pay experiences at 94% of checkouts today, even if the point of sale system doesn’t accept NFC
- Unlike a mobile phone, is safe to hand off to waiters and service people
- The device is brandable for sponsoring companies. The face of the device provides enough surface area for a logo, slogan, and user guidance icons
- MST+NFC technologies ensures a speedy transaction, while the contactless “no touch” approach is safer than swiping and dipping cards into potentially contaminated readers
- Each transaction is 100% tokenized and transmits a 1-time-use number only upon button press. No wireless skimming is possible
- Users can suspend payments if they lose the device, and can unsuspend it when found
- The built-in Bluetooth tracker ensures users can find their device in close proximity or on a map, and can locate their phones even if on silent