The Recovery Phrase is a 15-word collection of words used to protect your data from unauthorized access. This is an important feature of the OV Loop App and your OV Loop Account, so be sure to securely record this in case you need to use it.
The recovery phrase will be required by the app in the following instances:
- When you forget your password and go through account recovery
- When you switch to a new device and install the app/login for the first time
If you do not have your recovery phrase, you can still recover your OV Account. However, your sensitive information will be wiped from the account prior to use to prevent unauthorized access.
To access your recovery phrase, do the following:
- Open the OV Loop App
- Tap on the sandwich menu in the top-left corner of the screen
- Tap on “My Account” in the fold-out menu
- Tap on “SECRET RECOVERY PHRASE” section of the “My Account” page